A Personalized and Integrated Approach
We understand that high net-worth individuals and families have advanced planning needs, requiring expertise in many areas related to financial planning and taxation. As your personal advisor, we provide financial, tax, and wealth planning services throughout the year, not just during tax season, and work collaboratively with your existing team of financial and legal professionals to create efficiencies and synergies that build lifelong prosperity for you and your family.
- Tax Services
- Tax Preparation and Compliance Services
- Tax Planning and Projections
- Successful representation of administrative tax proceedings with the Internal Revenue Service: notice response, audits, offers-in-compromise, innocent spouse relief, etc.
- Estate and Gift Tax Planning including recommendations for well-conceived trusts, wills, gifts, private foundations and other actions
- Tax Credit Analysis
- Deferred Compensation Plans
- Health Insurance Consultation: funding options, regulatory requirements, limitations for S-Corp owners and the self-employed, and new healthcare regulations
- Multi-State Filings
- Financial and Investment Planning
- Strategic Giving Plan
- Determine Optimal Charitable Entity Structure(s)
- Financial Due Diligence
- Tax structure optimization
- Post-Transaction Audit and Tax Services
- Litigation Consulting
With Flagel Huber Flagel, you get:
- Access to the resources of 30 CPAs and 50 total employees
- Dedicated Partners and Managers with 25+ years experience
- Member of BDO Alliance, USA – access to vast resources while maintaining personal relationships
- Three convenient offices in Southwest Ohio
Jeff Woeste, CPA
Jeff Woeste is ready to help you today!
You can contact Jeff at 937.528.7212 or send a quick email here.