Fraud and Forensics
When you must establish the true facts and then legally defend them, rely on our team of experts. They offer creative ideas, innovative strategies, decades of experience, state-of-the-art systems, and a tradition of financial leadership. Whether in state or federal court, our experts have the credentials and proven track record of successfully communicating opinions to the court in a clear and convincing manner.
A team of experts you can rely on
- Forensic Accounting
- Lost Profits and Earnings
- Damage Studies
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Potential Fraud Analysis
- Contract and Personal Injury Damage
- Commercial Damages
- Fraud Examinations
- Investigative Accounting
- Bankruptcy and Business Reorganization
Who We Serve
- Business Owners
- Insurance Companies
- Divorce Attorneys
- Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Judges and Magistrates
- Estate and Probate Attorneys
With Flagel Huber Flagel, you get:
- Team that has saved clients billions of dollars through asset (funds) identification and recovery.
- Team that has testified as experts in both State and Federal Courts in the Midwest.
- Team that is continually training to keep up with ever-changing industry standards and case law updates.
- Team that has frequently been asked to deliver presentations and lectures to Judges, ESOPs, CPAs, Law Enforcement, and other organizations.
- Team that is accredited in valuation and/or fraud and financial forensics, including
the following certifications:
- Business Valuation (ABV)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)