Our trusted employees are the foundation of our business
We have built our reputation by hiring and retaining talented accountants, consultants, and administrative staff, each one being a valued member of our team.
Simply put, our culture is founded in the singular vision and purpose that balances the duty to deliver exceptional service to our clients with the responsibility to care for our families and communities.
- Individual must be inquisitive, analytical, creative, and career-oriented.
- Excelled in college studies and extracurricular activities.
- Intend to obtain their CPA certification within their first two years at the firm.
Comprehensive Employee Benefit Program
- Competitive compensation package
- 28 Days of paid time off (PTO) beginning in your 1st year
- 33 Days of paid time off (PTO) after your 5th year
- 7 Holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Profit sharing plan
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance
- Employer paid life and long term disability insurance
- Interest free loan to purchase CPA exam course material
- Discounts on CPA exam course material
- Bonus upon successful completion of CPA exam within two years of joining the firm
- Reimbursement of CPA exam registration fees upon successful completion of the CPA exam
- Professional association dues
- Continuing professional education from internal and external sources
- Lunch and Learn training sessions
- Partner mentoring program and 360 degree evaluation process
- Holiday parties, April 15th celebration, firm social events, firm athletic teams
- Management endorsed work-life balance
- 15 days paid maternity leave
- 10 days paid paternity leave
Prospering and Growing at FHF – having a long-term career at FHF:
FHF’s Mentor Program:
FHF’s Challenging Work and how FHF Compares to other Firms:
Having a Balanced Life as well as a Rewarding Career:
FHF’s Fun, Family Atmosphere: