Ohio’s “Stay at Home” Order has been extended until 11:59 p.m. May 29, 2020. We understand that our clients need fiscal guidance and assistance now more than ever, and we remain fully dedicated to providing that during these challenging times. Under this extended order and Responsible RestartOhio, we will continue serving our clients while prioritizing their safety as well as the safety of our employees:
- We offer every employee the opportunity to work remotely.
- We are following rigorous cleaning and social distancing protocols in the office.
- We will welcome clients and visitors to our offices with the following limitations:
- Visitors to our offices will be encouraged to wear a face covering
- Any employee meeting with a visitor will be required to wear a face covering
- We will have a supply of disposable face masks available to distribute to any visitor entering our office without their own face covering
We are continually monitoring local, state, and federal changes that may impact you, and we remain fully committed to you, your family, and your business during this challenging time.
Please stay safe.
Randy Kuvin, Managing Partner