Ohio’s “Stay at Home” Order will be extended until 11:59 p.m. May 1, 2020. We understand that our clients need fiscal guidance and assistance now more than ever, and we remain fully dedicated to providing that during these challenging times. As FHF has been designated an “essential business” under the original order, we will continue serving our clients while prioritizing their safety as well as the safety of our employees:
- We offer every employee the opportunity to work remotely.
- We are following rigorous cleaning and social distancing protocols in the office.
- To further limit contact, we respectfully ask you to send tax documents to us via mail, online client portal, or ShareFile.
- If choosing to drop-off documents, please deposit them in the designated receptacle located in our vestibule.
- Completed tax returns and your documents will be sent to you via mail, online client portal, or ShareFile.
- In person meetings should be avoided as much as possible, except in extreme cases and only with Partner permission.
We are continually monitoring local, state, and federal changes that may impact you, and we remain fully committed to you, your family, and your business during this challenging time.
Please stay safe.
Randy Kuvin, Managing Partner