Want to File an Amended Tax Return?

Let's say you discover a deduction that was overlooked on a federal tax return that has already been filed. Or you realize that you didn't report some income. Perhaps you heard about a recently passed tax law that includes retroactive tax breaks you can benefit from. Whatever the reason, an amended tax return may be the answer. Amended returns generally must be filed within three years from Continue Reading